Online Slots Rules for The Wise and The FoolThere are mainly two types of online slots rules. The first refer to the payouts found in the main game and the second refer to the rules for bonus games. Generally players are well versed with rules of the bonus games but those of the main game go unread.
New players depend on the software for computing the payouts. Online slots rules have to be clearly understood to avoid disputes that may arise.
Rules from the Vegas Technology software are as follows:
1. EVERY SYMBOL HAS TO PAY LEFT TO RIGHT
Payline wins are awarded when three or more similar symbols appear in an active payline. They need to appear on the first reel and then appear on consecutive reels. These are standard online slots rules and symbols have to appear from left to right.
2. AMOUNT BET IS MULTIPLIED BY THE PAYLINE WINS
The amount betted per payline is the product of denomination of the coin and the number of coins staked per payline as per the online slots rules. If a payout of 500 is specified and the amount stacked per payline is $2 then the player wins a sum of $1000.
3. SCATTER SYMBOLS NEED NOT APPEAR FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
These are special symbols that are exempted from appearing only left to right on an active payline. If there are two scatter symbols these can appear anywhere on the reels.
4. WINS ON SCATTER SYMBOLS ARE MULTIPLIED BY AMOUNT BET
The total amount gambled is the product of amount stacked per payline and the total number of active paylines as per the online slots rules.
5. SCATTER WINS ARE SUPPLEMENTED IN PAYLINE WINS Incase a player gets the required like symbols in an active payline and the required number of scatter symbols on the reels then as per the online slots rules both the wins are independently awarded.
6. WINS THAT COINCIDE ON DIFFERENT PAYLINES ARE ADDED
Incase the winning combination in paylines 1 and 2 include a symbol on the first row and the first reel then the wins for both paylines are independently computed.
7. HIGHEST WIN ONLY ON EACH SELECTED PAYLINE
A symbol needs to appear three or more times on an active payline to be paid out as per the online slots rules. The player will get paid only for the highest paying combination in an active payline and not for all three combinations.